Wednesday, December 05, 2007

the second and last (?) edition of 5 and 6 year old photos. these were taken by my nephew E and niece T on thanksgiving.

first, let's start with one of grandma's plants. african violets. :)

and then, grandpa's piano. a pretty decent picture.

here we go, can't go wrong with a picture of your aunt's socks.

the main reason this picture is hilarious to me is because i didn't realize they had taken it.

i've looked at this for quite a while, and cannot for the life of me figure out what it is. they had to stay in the room w/me while they were taking pictures (b/c it was my camera), but i can't think of anything in there that looks at all like this. edge? muum?

and now for this picture. there were actually a whole slew of them, because while E was taking pictures, T (on the left-hand side of the frame here) dropped leaves from above the camera. she'd say 1-2-3 --- go! take the picture! somehow, they never got it right. once, E actually jumped up while taking the picture, trying to get! it! right!

so funny.

and lastly, a picture of my honey, a little hairier than we usually see him.

that wraps it up :)

Labels: , ,






4 Comments:
Blogger Muum had this to say:

I have enjoyed these pics, no idea about the UPO (unidentified photographed object) - very strange. I think your espousa has some photographic face distortion going on in that pic, too...

9:00 PM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

yeah, it looks a little weird. most likely b/c the photograph was taken from below, and very close up.

11:46 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

The reason you can't figure out that white item may be because it's not in the living room anymore. But Dad/Grandpa knows! It is ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Wait just a little bit longer ...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The answer is ....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The inside dish of the food steamer!

2:49 PM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

aha! well done, dad!

9:42 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner