Sunday, November 06, 2005
brother and sisters :-)


my brother and sisters --
to the left is my brother, cowboyman. he is serving a mission for the LDS church (www.lds.org) in Texas, which is where he is in this rad picture. he's been gone for nearly a year now, and will be back after serving a total of two years. i love him; i miss him, AND it's his birthday next monday! he'll be 20. wow. 20. gettting old, there ......
and below: so this is a really bad picture of me, but a nice picture of my sisters~! this is why i wanted to put it up:
just so you (my viewing audience) can see them, the ladies who mean so much to me, who i grew up with, and who shaped me. i love you, sisters!!!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner