Saturday, December 31, 2005
Happy New Year~!

what, you might be wondering, am i doing to celebrate the ringing in of the new year? absolutely nothing! i will most likely be asleep when it comes! i finally caught whatever horrific cold/flu my husband had last week -- blech. i thought it was going to pass me by, but i am not so lucky!

the past two days were spent going to and from boise, idaho. and although there are many many things one would want to visit in that fabulous town, we were just there for spencer's friend's wedding. he was married in the boise, idaho temple, and we drove in the night before with some friends -- sadly, the trip back was not as pleasant as it could be b/c there was a storm rolling through - including wind, rain, slush, ice, and snow~! gah! i hate driving in that stuff. so i am still unneccesarily paranoid about driving (or being the passenger) in that kind of weather since my accident a year ago (in similar horrible icy conditions). but thankfully, we arrived home safe and sound.

what i *REALLY* need right now is some curry in a hurry. sadly, my indentured servant.. i mean husband can't be convinced to go out and get me any. :( probably because he already figured out what we're having for dinner. i just didn't realize earlier that i wanted indian food! but now i do!

seriously, though, he's been taking really good care of me. i'm even more of a brat than usual with this cold -- usually it's just a headache/nausea, whatever.....now my head is stuffed up and i feel like i've been run over by a truck. this doesn't make for a particularly pleasant emilir. he's taking good care of me. :)






2 Comments:
Blogger Sarah Jean had this to say:

hmm, mabey you need someone to run out for you to get the curry. Sounds good to me also.

7:36 PM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

heehee....i've heard that curry in a hurry is supergood. but truly, he had just come back from the supermarket to get me what i claimed i wanted for dinner. so just maybe it was a touch too demanding to ask for curry in a hurry at that point.... :)

7:42 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner