Friday, January 27, 2006
it's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!

i've taken a little blogging hiatus -- i wish i could say there was a reason, but truly there isn't much of one. :-) one bit of excitement; i found the settlers of catan online; a game you can download, so i've played that a few times.

also my husband is going camping for a little part of this weekend, with the church's young men; on cue, it started snowing this morning. so i'm somewhat concerned about their freezing to death/catching pneumonia....you know.

so if you *really* want to know the reason i'm blogging now, it's because my kitchen is a mess and i'm putting off cleaning it. there! I SAID IT!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner