Sunday, February 26, 2006
it's SUNDAY!

nothing really new. headache has been better and worse, varying all day. so stupid. we did have a yummy dinner tonight; from the freezer cooking extravaganza 2006 -- funeral potatoes. i've mainly been laying in bed resting all day, whenever i wasn't at church. whew. what a day.

february is almost over, which means warmer weather is on the way. it was in the low 60's today, which means SPRING has nearly SPRUNG! i wore a pink dress to church that my mother-in-law made for me last summer; it was a bridesmaid dress for my brother-in-law's (her son, my husband's brother) wedding. and let me tell you, i got more compliments on that dress than i think i ever have on any single article of clothing! i know you read this, dear mother in law; they love the pink dress!

signing off for now friends,
emilinguini






2 Comments:
Blogger Emily had this to say:

i'll work on that.... this blog needs more pictures!

12:21 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Emilydear,

I am delighted that you will wear the dress again. Of course I think that you look smashing in it, but I am just a little biased:)

Love, Mom Kellis

12:52 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner