Saturday, February 25, 2006
it's MEME time!

i was tagged for this splendiferous meme by Krisco over at Crib Ceiling -- kind of always surprises me to find out anyone reads my site besides family. :) it's a good kind of surprising, i love having you here.... :) so here it is!

Four Jobs I’ve Had

Toys'R'Us - cashier and service desk -- i'm sure you can ONLY IMAGINE what this is like.
Receptionist and secretary for a title company (think real estate titles)
accompanist; pianist for singers and other instrumentalists, choirs, etc. in the school of music
secretary for the BYU special collections

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
The Emperor's new Groove - i laugh SO much when i watch this
About a Boy (so funny)
gone with the wind
lord of the rings - all 3

Four Places I’ve Lived
columbus, ohio
sacramento, california
athens, ohio (while going to OU)
provo, utah (while going to BYU)

Four TV Shows I Love
not a big TV watcher; hence, we have no TV...
but i do love
Will and Grace
....that's all i can think of right now, sorry. :(

Four Places I’ve Vacationed
Italy
Eugene, Oregon
San Diego, California (also where i was born!)
washington, DC (one of my favorites; so many GREAT places to see)

Four of My Favorite Foods
only four?!?!?
peanut butter
ice cream (esp. moose tracks)
mussaman curry
grape nuts w/bananas and milk. yum.

Four Blogs I Visit Daily
again, only FOUR?!?!?
my sister's - Mothering on the Edge
my mom's - Muum's Musings
Daring Young Mom
Snickerdoodles

:( there are MANY more; i visit all those on my favorites list (to the right) and MORE!

Four Places I’d Rather Be Right Now
Hawaii
the Caribbean
out in PA with my in-laws
visiting my Grandma for her birthday


Four Bloggers I Now Tag
I've seen this meme on A LOT of sites and can't think of many people who hasn't done it. So if I tag you and you've already done it, consider yourself EXCUSED. i tag Sarah, Muum, Emily (simply love the name, dahling), and Queen Beth.






6 Comments:
Blogger Muum had this to say:

Newbie question - what does MEME mean??? thanks, the muum

2:52 PM 

Blogger Sarah Jean had this to say:

I didn't know either, Muum. In fact, I still don't, but seems like it's a pass-along dealy that you fill out with your answers and post...unless you want to leave the old answers on and put your name at the top...that's fun too ;) Do you have a crush on someone, or are you trying to quit smoking?

BTW, I did it, Em.

3:12 PM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

? who has a crush/quitting smoking?? I am confused!!

3:47 PM 

Blogger Sarah Jean had this to say:

Many moons ago, Emily made an embarrassing meme-gaff:
3-things-about-me
I, for one, hope to never forget it.

5:43 PM 

Blogger Kimmy had this to say:

I love reading these thingies. (That's a word!)

I've never been to D.C. but I want to go. My daddy (just retired from the Army) wants to take us all to Arlington. He's been a few times, but wants us all to go with him. How precious!

I love The Emperor's New Groove. Funny! I haven't seen the new one though. Is it even out?

I'm sorry I haven't linked you up yet. I have you down on the list. I'll get it done sometime between now and 2010. Fair nuff?

I was going to email you, but I don't see an email address. Good luck with the spinal tap Friday. I'm praying for you. I hope it can help the docs figure out what's wrong with your head. Ha! That sounds funny!

9:28 PM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

muum -- the person whose meme i copied had that; incidentally, a homosexual man. that was the gaff. :)

kimmy -- thanks so much for your prayers! i'll be happy when it's over. :) the links; eh, don't stress on my account!

12:23 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner