Friday, February 17, 2006

i don't know if any of you saw the news about the westminster dog show this week, but here's the deal; i've never seen an uglier dog! the winner, that is. his name is rufus, and he is simply not an attractive dog......in my humble, uninformed opinion. a few photos for your perusal.


apparently his head was perfectly egg-shaped, so that helped his chances....but seriously, does that explain THIS?!?!?!:


that's rufus with his trainer....and.........dost mine eyes deceive me? no, i'm pretty sure they're french kissing. that's bad form, i say. there are lots of cute dogs out there. most of the other dogs i saw in the news stories about the westminster dog show were WAY better looking than this dog. in any case, have you seen the movie Best in Show? MAN that is a funny movie. if you're looking to laugh, rent it. it's by the same ppl. who did waiting for guffman and a mighty wind.






7 Comments:
Blogger Brandi had this to say:

I love dog shows too. Bull Terriers really aren't my cup of tea and that kiss is just really gross. She should know where that tongue has been....ewwwwh. :)

12:44 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

the only contest where having a perfectly egg shaped head helps your chances!

1:21 PM 

Blogger The Mistress of the Dark had this to say:

Aww he's so ugly he's cute! I loved Best In Show too, a cute movie!

1:28 PM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

lol -- k, you guys = funny. but yeah, i guess the whole show is about 'best in breed', which, let's be honest, i know nothing about. i DO however, know a cute dog when i see one. ;)

10:17 PM 

Blogger Kelly had this to say:

Those photos are freaky.
The french kissing thing?
Ummmmm.
That would be a big fat no, in my book.
Yick.

10:53 PM 

Blogger Krisco had this to say:

That is one ugly dog. Best in Breed, whatever. I'm going with - dang, that is not a cute dog.

And the kissing? French kissing? Ooo ick!

8:24 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Hey...
Somehow I landed on your blog when scowering the net for kissing tips related information, and your post grabbed me so I stopped to read. Now I'm glad I found you because I'm trying to improve my site about kissing tips (don't blush :) and your blog here gave me some excellent ideas. You are a quality blogger and I'm learning some good stuff by being here.

Keep your rhythm and good content flowin ~ and good job thanks.

6:57 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner