1. candy; 2 tootsie roll pops, gum, laffy taffy, now & laters, a hershey's kiss. this is for my nieces and nephew, whenever i see them i like to give them candy.... :)
2. 2 pairs of earplugs; to be worn anytime i feel like something around me is too loud; always worn in the movie theaters.
3. one empty pill bottle, one with all manner of headache meds, and another small pill box with the expensive acute migraine meds.
4. coupons for the Gap, Michael's, Teriyaki stix, Smith's (Kroger), A &W and McDonalds.
5. ticket stubs for Aida (Elton John/Tim Rice version), Aeon Flux, Must love dogs,
6. 2 shopping lists
7. 1 neurologist appointment card
8. receipts from Smith's, Gap, Thai Spice restaurant, Michael's, my neurologist, tithing, Walmart
9. post-it reminder to watch my sister's kids a week from today
10. a few VERY OLD cough drops
11. too many gum wrappers to count - not the bubble gum i give the kids, but my gum; Trident or Extra peppermint flavor
12. directions to the most expensive salon EVER
13. 5 mexican pesos and a shard of glass. the glass is an interesting story; i broke a glass about a week ago, and while trying to catch it, instead sliced my wrists with the broken glass. nice. i thought i had cleaned it all up (i swept and vacuumed, but apparently a shard flew into my purse!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
2. Musings and Meanderings
3. Diary of the Nello
4. Diary of a Music Whore
5. Janne's Jabberwocky
6. Peanut Tales
7. Musings From the Edge
(leave your link in comments, I�ll add you here!)
hahahaha! "A few very old cough drops."
Why all the neurology?
I go because I can't sleep and because I have a major migraine problem.
i also go b/c of a very major migraine problem; i have them daily, and we haven't been able to treat them effectively. this is also the same reason i'm not in school and not working. thanks for visiting, kelly!
pesos, cool! if I had a purse, I'd want some of that in there! My 13 are up!
Love the items in your purse. Too funny.
I'm sorry about the migraines. I have terrible headaches. I've had one 24/7 for the past seven years. Horrible! Hope they can get yours under control. Have they done a spinal tap to check your spinal fluid...maybe it's too high. (That's one of the problems I have.)
ouch about your wrist. This reminds me I need to clean out my purse. My list is up. Have a wonderful night. Take-Care...
SO funny you should mention it, because i am scheduled for a spinal tap next friday! we did the first round of tests (MRI, EKG, etc) about a year ago, and since all the meds we've tried (and we've tried a lot) haven't taken care of it, my neuro wants more tests. thanks for reading, i hear you're under the weather. :( so sorry. hope you get to feeling better SOON!
LOL! I have glass in my purse too! I have noticed a few cubes of the safety glass from my car window(it was broken into weeks ago) and can NEVER get them all out!
I have a problem with candies/gums in my purse/bag. It's like I buy new ones everytime but dont get to finish them then there will come a time I have to reach for something inside and I'll accidentally get my hands into squashed candies. :(
Happy weekend :)
Oh, that's a fun one!!!!
Mine's up from yesterday.