Thursday, February 16, 2006
Image from: http://wordplay.lastpromise.com/
Thirteen things I do EVERY DAY!
1. eat breakfast (most important meal of the day, don'tcha know?)
2. do pilates
- this is not because i'm a health/exercise nut, though i wish that were the case. this is actually because my back was injured in middle school (hit by a DISCUS in the lower back), and this is the only thing i've found to keep me relatively pain-free.
3. say my prayers.
4. read the scriptures.
5. take absurd amounts of prescription medicine; trying to shake chronic migraines.
6. sleep more than 9 hours; see #5 above
7. tell my husband
how much i love him
8. curse my lazy self for still having the CHRISTMAS WREATH on our front door. can't bring myself to take it down until i've made a new one, for SPRING! so there it sits, mocking me.
9. drink copious amounts of water
10. wonder how much a live-in chef costs. must start saving for that NOW! ;)
11. read my friends' blogs and laugh. (See sidebar, these ladies=funny)
12. read dear abby online
. why? i don't know, it's completely inexplicable.
13. check craigslist for the salt lake valley
. why? also no answer for this; not like i have $ to burn, or like anything in the free section is any good! :)
There you have it, my Thursday 13~! thanks for stopping by; leave your name in comments and i'll come visit yours! also please go check out my MOM's new blog
!!!Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
2. Musings and Meanderings
3. Diary of the Nello
4. Diary of a Music Whore
5. Janne's Jabberwocky
6. Peanut Tales
7. Musings From the Edge
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
| posted by Emily at 12:28 PM
Kimmy had this to say:
When you find out about the personal chef...let me know. Maybe we could share him. I can share!
My 13 are up!
- 1:13 PM
Uisce had this to say:
That chef sounds like a really good idea... do they mow lawns, too? My 13 are up!
- 4:03 PM
Emily had this to say:
Oh, I drink enough water to float away also! LOL
Do you do a pilates video/DVD at home, or actually go to a class?
- 5:15 PM
Jen had this to say:
My TT are up
- 5:20 PM
Emily had this to say:
i'm more than willing to share my chef; with all of you!
emily - i took a pilates class in ohio, and learned to do a mat routine - so i just have it memorized and do it. i've been doing it for several years now.
- 5:39 PM
Caryn had this to say:
Finally getting around to visit some fellow TTers. I gave myself an hour on Thursday, and Blogger crashed! Very frustrating.
I haven't done Pilates yet, but a friend just gave me a video the other day because I said I wanted to learn. Must try this afternoon.
I love to read advice columns! Some people are so darn messed up. I have Dear Prudence (from Slate) delivered to my inbox each week. Highly intriguing.
- 1:50 PM
Back To the Main Page