Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thursday Thirteen Banner
Image from: http://wordplay.lastpromise.com/

Thirteen things I do EVERY DAY!

1. eat breakfast (most important meal of the day, don'tcha know?)
2. do pilates - this is not because i'm a health/exercise nut, though i wish that were the case. this is actually because my back was injured in middle school (hit by a DISCUS in the lower back), and this is the only thing i've found to keep me relatively pain-free.
3. say my prayers.
4. read the scriptures.
5. take absurd amounts of prescription medicine; trying to shake chronic migraines.
6. sleep more than 9 hours; see #5 above
7. tell my husband how much i love him
8. curse my lazy self for still having the CHRISTMAS WREATH on our front door. can't bring myself to take it down until i've made a new one, for SPRING! so there it sits, mocking me.
9. drink copious amounts of water
10. wonder how much a live-in chef costs. must start saving for that NOW! ;)
11. read my friends' blogs and laugh. (See sidebar, these ladies=funny)
12. read dear abby online. why? i don't know, it's completely inexplicable.
13. check craigslist for the salt lake valley. why? also no answer for this; not like i have $ to burn, or like anything in the free section is any good! :)

There you have it, my Thursday 13~! thanks for stopping by; leave your name in comments and i'll come visit yours! also please go check out my MOM's new blog!!!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Snickerdoodles
2. Musings and Meanderings
3. Diary of the Nello
4. Diary of a Music Whore
5. Janne's Jabberwocky
6. Peanut Tales
7. Musings From the Edge
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!








6 Comments:
Blogger Kimmy had this to say:

When you find out about the personal chef...let me know. Maybe we could share him. I can share!

My 13 are up!

1:13 PM 

Blogger Uisce had this to say:

That chef sounds like a really good idea... do they mow lawns, too? My 13 are up!

4:03 PM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

Oh, I drink enough water to float away also! LOL

Do you do a pilates video/DVD at home, or actually go to a class?

5:15 PM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

i'm more than willing to share my chef; with all of you!

emily - i took a pilates class in ohio, and learned to do a mat routine - so i just have it memorized and do it. i've been doing it for several years now.

5:39 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Finally getting around to visit some fellow TTers. I gave myself an hour on Thursday, and Blogger crashed! Very frustrating.

I haven't done Pilates yet, but a friend just gave me a video the other day because I said I wanted to learn. Must try this afternoon.

I love to read advice columns! Some people are so darn messed up. I have Dear Prudence (from Slate) delivered to my inbox each week. Highly intriguing.

1:50 PM 

Blogger Sophie Grace had this to say:


I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... Explore a supernatural world and master the art of wizady in game sims 4 cheats : realm of magic. Coming on

1:37 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner