Wednesday, February 15, 2006
an email questionnaire
so this morning, i woke up with an email from my mom (the muum) - it's one of those email questionnaires.. i never thought my mom would fill one of those out. but hey, you live, you learn. so i just HAD to cut and paste this answer of hers (hopefully she doesn't mind) :)
34. How many tattoos do you have: Tattoos!!!??? are you kidding me???
because seriously, she's my mom. heehee. that made me laugh.
now my answers....
1. What time is it? 10:10 a.m.
what happened to #2????????
3. Piercings: Two - one in each ear.
4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theater: Rent
5. Your last vacation spot: Zion national park
7. Favorite New Food:evil jungle princess chicken - a dish i had last night at Thaifoon
8. Ever been to Africa: No
9. Ever been toilet paper rolling: years ago....a few times with friends, and a few times with band ppl.
10. Love someone so much it made you cry: yes - like the muum says, i think that's part of being in a family
11. Been in a car accident: 2 - when i was 19 and home in bryan for christmas break, i hit a white cadillac in the snow.....and then new years day 2005 i totaled someone else's car in nevada, driving off the road from ice (anyone else noticing a trend here? winter weather is not my friend)
12. Croutons or bacon bits: bacon bits - croutons are too airy-crunchy for me
13. Favorite day of the week: Saturday - it's a special day.... ;)
14. Favorite Restaurant: probably cafe rio
15. Favorite Flower: calla lilies
16. Favorite sport to watch: gymnastics
17. Favorite Drink: ? dr. pepper
18. Favorite ice cream: moose tracks
19. Disney or Warner Brothers: Disney
20. Favorite fast food restaurant: jack in the box
21. What color is your bedroom carpet: tan
22. How many times you failed your driver's test? ?? once - i ran right over the parallel parking cone without even realizing it - this lead to many rainy nightsmom and i spent in a parking lot, with me trying to parallel park and her running out (in the rain mind you) to set back up the cones i ran over/knocked over. what a muum.
23. Before this one, who did you get your last e-mail from? hmmm..spencer - it was yesterday. this was the FIRST EMAIL OF THE DAY!
24. What do you do most often when you are bored: read a book in bed or play luxor (msn games - don't even check it out, you don't want to become addicted like me!)
25. Bedtime: 10:30 or 11
26. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest? good question....
27. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond: i'm thinking all 5!
28. Who are you the most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? everyone!
29. Favorite TV shows: don't watch TV
30. Last person you went to dinner with? spencer last night! we went to thaifoon at the gateway
32. What are you listening to right now: the sweet sound of two other computers' fans whirring away
AGAIN with the missing #s!
34. How many tattoos do you have: none
35. How many pets do you have: none - i do have some pigeons who visit me frequently to eat up my birdseed
36. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? after much thought and deliberation, i'm gonna go with The chicken
OK, so now you know a little bit more about me (maybe more than you ever cared to know). Now, it's your turn... since you aren't going to email me, play this like a meme and put it up on your blog (if you're so inclined, you could make new questions for the missing #s.) leave your name in comments if you tag yourself, so i can come see!
| posted by Emily at 10:23 AM
had this to say:
Where did you find it? Interesting read subaru sti performance exhaust investing Connection internet windows server 2993 Solo lesbianas morochas Spalding basketball hoops Sims2 hacked cars Want to see huge dildos http://www.pay-per-click-sites.info/subarulegacy1996.html 1990 chevrolet beretta Bentley engine
- 3:33 PM
had this to say:
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »
- 5:26 PM
Back To the Main Page