Sunday, March 26, 2006
aha! look what i did!

to the right, you can see where i alphabetized all the links! i also added one (welcome Pink Chihuahua Princess!) and deleted two; Dooce.com, b/c i was so much of a blog weenie when i put it up that i didn't realize EVERYONE reads Dooce. and Lag In Iraq; b/c he's home safely from Iraq! hooray!
in case you're wondering, they used to be in order of when i 'found' them. except my mom's. i put her's with my sisters. in any case, alphabetizing, for some reason, is challenging. maybe i just don't like to think! no, i really just don't like to alphabetize things. never have.






6 Comments:
Blogger Sarah Jean had this to say:

I keep thinking I should have a list like this, but I mostly just use yours. How's that for energy conservation?

4:43 PM 

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

Thanks for the welcome. I'll add you soon!

5:24 PM 

Blogger -tnchick- had this to say:

I may be one of very few that doesn't read Dooce. :)

12:50 PM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

Look at your, all organized! LOL

I'm lazy, I use blogrolling...they do the hard work, I just type & hit enter...LOL

3:46 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Vallejo tooth whitening crest whitestrips premium Installing gps system in my car in toronto Internet herbal prescription What is allegra 180mg side effects allegra vermont prepaid cell phone allegra side effects bad Laser tattoo removal hebron http://www.video-card-drivers.info/homeland-security-berg-video.html Find useful car gps information Gotenks hentai sugoi allegra slim tank women minivan rental enterprise Model 8322 answering machine Calculate percentage of body fat Coat machine process getcanadiandrugs.com search.php search allegra Beach dental palm staffing http://www.websitedeveloper3.info/website-design-pros.html

9:18 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Best regards from NY! » » »

7:09 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner