Thursday, March 02, 2006
false alarm....

no spinal tap today after all! went into the office, all ready to get poked, and there were insurance 'problems'. after a few hours of running around, fixing the problems, my dr. wasn't available for my appointment any longer (i was his last appointment of the day at 10 am, how rough), so i have to reschedule. waiting for a phone call back from the scheduling ladies....

thanks so much for all your kind thoughts and prayers. i'll let you know when we're gonna try again!






2 Comments:
Blogger Virenda had this to say:

Ow!

Gee, I'm new so I'll have to read some back posts to catch up but I hope you end up okay.

12:35 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

10:37 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner