1. i'm growing my hair out; slooooowly. right now it's even shorter than in that picture; so patience is the key here. ;)
2. i have all the supplies for planting HERBS! will do this either today or tomorrow; rosemary, mint, and basil! i'm pretty excited about this, and hope it actually works.
3. my favorite color is blue (not pink.) :)
4. nicknames i like: emmy, em & em, slimer
5. nickname i DON"T LIKE: em. to me it sounds like just a letter. M.
6. favorite jelly belly flavor; watermelon
7. since i was about 16, i've wanted to be a piano teacher (when i grew up) -- having started as a piano performance major (and will be graduating as one someday), it is taking me FOREVER to get through college. so far, the best 7 years of my life. yikes. can't believe i admitted that on the internet.
8. my younger sister (who is 2 years younger than me) graduates in a few months. before me. i WILL FINISH.
9. i am the only one of my siblings with blue eyes; they all have darker hair and brown eyes. when i was little, my older sister told me i was adopted. i believed her for a while.
10. my dad is a member of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. truly. you may be thinking that's not really about me, and you're right. but he's my dad, and i'm proud of him. :)
11. i was married in the jordan river LDS temple.
12. i love music; i listen to a lot of classical music, and also pop. my favorite groups are the dave matthews band, sarah mclachlan, and radiohead.
13. my favorite breakfast is grape nuts with bananas and milk.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
2. Musings and Meanderings
3. Diary of the Nello
4. Diary of a Music Whore
5. Janne's Jabberwocky
6. Peanut Tales
7. Musings From the Edge
(leave your link in comments, I�ll add you here!)
Ohhh, herbs. A few years ago I tried to grow herbs and kinda failed. They grew, but I didn't provide enough light so they were scrawny. But it was my first time growing something for a seed and I don't consider that first trial a total failure. Hope you're more successful than I was!
My 13 are up.
Is that sli(eye)mer? or Slimmer? You're slimmer than some people...not that slimy, though. Sorry about the adoption thing. And the spinal tap. And college. I'm excited about your herbs!
slimer = sl(eye)mer....like in the ghostbusters.
i guess i wrote my post when i was kinda ticked off about all the insurance stuff this morning. kind of a downer!
You are funny. You like and don't like Em??
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! film editing schools