Sunday, March 05, 2006
the end of the weekend

so here's the thing. living in a large apartment complex, i've noticed something. there's an inverse relationship of the volume of music to how good it is. that is, if it's really bad, you KNOW it's gonna be blasting really loud out of someone's car/apartment. that's just how it's got to be. classic examples of this include rap (i'm sorry i hate it), mariachi music (ok, but please turn it down), and hateful metal music. just my observations.

additionally, i called the neuro office on friday (no they didn't call back. wonder how long it would've taken them?), and i'm rescheduled for my spinal tap at 8:30 am this tuesday morning. now i don't know about you all, but that is a mite too early for this chickadee. whew.






2 Comments:
Blogger Emily had this to say:

wow beth - that is significantly worse than anything i've experienced yet. i'll count my blessings. :)

10:43 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Ferrari f2000 minors and cosmetic surgery voip

8:11 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner