Sunday, May 07, 2006
fun times in the SLC

i got to see my mom yesterday for lunch; what a GREAT time! i had a chef salad, roll, and split cheesecake for dessert w/ my muum. ok, honestly, i think she only had one bite. but that counts as splitting, right? ;) ha!

the main reason for this post, is to update you on my BIL's blog; it's up and running!!! it's called 'it's not the volts that kill you -- go visit him and check out the beginnings -- (he's changing a regular car into an electric car) -- give him some bloggy support. :)

also, if you are REALLY bored (and seriously, you must be if you're reading this drivel, right?), check out this website. fun fun fun.

adios mis amigos.






3 Comments:
Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

I'm so glad you got to see your Mom. Of course, that's splitting. hehe

7:56 PM 

Blogger Heather had this to say:

Glad you had a good weekend.

Thanks for posting your bil's blog. I've been hearing about the electric car thing for a while and it'll be interesting to see it come to fruition. My hubby will probably be interested too.

8:50 AM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

...ok, what did you just say? I saw the word cheesecake, then my mind wandered....(ahhh....cheesecake.....lol)

Glad you had a good time with your momma! :)
I'll check out BIL's blog!

10:59 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner