Friday, February 02, 2007
randomness

i've been a bad blogger lately.

i've been reading your blogs, i just haven't had anything remotely entertaining to write about on my OWN blog.

i got a new cookbook a couple/3 weeks ago -- saving dinner. this was on recommendation from my sister (no blog) :( and after i tried it out (thank you library) for a while. it's a great book. it comes w/shopping lists for each week's menu. the really good part is that the recipes are good & tasty (for the most part) and easy. we need the easy.

the brother's homecoming went well -- i nearly cried when he was coming down the escalator & we saw him for the first time. it's been 2 years, ya'll. i'm so glad to have him back.

this weekend; second christmas. our family didn't celebrate christmas together on dec. 25 -- we wanted to wait till my brother came home. soooo we've had christmas, but we haven't had second christmas. (little LOTR reference there...)

i need to introduce a few new blogs & stick them on my blogroll --
one is another of my 'migraine' friends (she has them too) Deb at Weathering Migraine Storms.
and the other is my friend jeff - his is probably the only political/social commentary blog on my blogroll.

definitely worth a read. :)

Labels: ,






1 Comments:
Blogger deborah had this to say:

Hey Em, thanks for the little plug there. Sweet. I hope you're feeling better. I'm sure you'll be missing your brother. Put up a pic already!!!

12:59 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner