Sunday, March 11, 2007

your words of encouragement are exactly what i needed. i think i'll print them out for another rainy day. thank you.

in other news, life rambles on slowly but surely. the new pain med helps more than the last. still not (in my estimation) taking most of the pain away, but at least it's more than before. i'll see the pain doc in another few weeks, and we'll see if he wants to adjust it.

i'm getting the last class arranged for an august graduation. :) i'm very excited, and don't feel the sadness over what could have been (college degree-wise) that i thought i might. as my sister said, a lot of times it's heart-breaking to make a difficult decision, but once you've made it, it's easier to move forward. that is how this has been.

Labels: , , ,






4 Comments:
Blogger Ashley had this to say:

Congrats on the graduation! That is so exciting! I hope your pain doctor can have some good ideas, and advice for you! I sure hope things turn around for you soon!

6:53 PM 

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

Yay for you! I'm so excited that you are looking at August for graduation. That'll be here before you know it!

3:49 PM 

Blogger Heather had this to say:

Hooray for an August graduation! Good news.

And your sister gives wonderful advice.

9:29 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Hi dude! You totally need to change your bio -- you are no longer a defunct student!

2:29 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner