Friday, May 04, 2007

a little shopping expedition the other day: i have to show you what i got --


first, from the gap:
love this skirt. it was one sale for $30. i also got a pair of jeans for 20 bucks.


then at american eagle:



these were NOT ON SALE. that's really unlike me. in fact, i almost never buy anything that's not on sale. but these weren't. but i had to have them. seriously, i've been on the lookout for a pair of madras bermuda shorts for more than a year. i couldn't take the chance that my size'd be gone by the time they went on sale. (i know, the difficulties of my life, woe is me).
i also got a cool ring, but they don't have it on their site for some reason. i'll have to take pictures and show them to you on.

on the headache front, the past couple days have been rough; back to about normal badness. there's a huge storm coming through, so i think that's what's up. the headache would be even worse without the painkiller, though, i'm sure. hopefully soon we'll get back to some pain relief and good times!

Labels: , ,






3 Comments:
Blogger Stephanie had this to say:

That is a cute skirt.

5:17 PM 

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

If you've been wanting it for a year, then I think its just fine that it wasn't on sale.

10:08 PM 

Blogger Melissavina had this to say:

Oh wow, I just stumbled upon your blog and I love it!
****AND****
I just bought those same shorts. I hope we don't wear them on the same day, how embarrassing!

6:00 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner