Friday, June 22, 2007
med update -- because what is more interesting than reading about someone else's health problems?

my body seems to be adjusting to the new meds pretty well. i only have bouts of dizziness and wooziness. most of the time, i feel pretty normal. the nausea comes and goes, but is gone more than it was!

the pain control is still nothing to write home about. it's better than nothing, but not as good as i'd like.

aaaaaand i had a 1/2 a cinnamon roll w/breakfast today (courtesy of my SIL jenny), and my migraine almost immediately took a turn for the worse. everything else this morning has been completely routine, so i'm thinking maybe too much sugar triggers them? or worsens them?

i'm going to start tracking sugar in my diet, and how it affects my pain levels.

that's all for now - it's been so fun having my SIL jenny visiting. i'm going to miss her when she goes to school! just a couple more days left w/us.

Labels: , , , , ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner