Monday, May 28, 2007
back again

people, i've been a bad blogger. there's just no two ways about it.

one of my most faithful readers (that is, my mother-in-law) mentioned that i hadn't been blogging since i'd been feeling well. it's true! i have been reading blogs, and i have *thought* about blogging. but....there is SO MUCH TO DO! and i can do so much more these days! ah, it's a fabulous world. i feel like i'm on top of the world. it's a kind of happiness i can hardly explain......it's like i've been given my life back. that probably sounds over-dramatic, but really - it's a very apt description.

so i need to catch you all up here -- first, my pink hair -- it's faded a LOT, but here's a picture of it the week i had it done. high quality, of course, since i took it of myself, you know it's going to be good. ;)

i'll avoid any commentary about my appearance.... moving on!

the shorts i told you about? here's a picture of them on me - they're actually looser than they look, this makes them look tapered (shudder) near the knee; they're not.


and finally a little bit of a texas recap (this is going to have to take place over a few entries..) one of the places we went to eat was Chris Madrid's, in san antonio.it's a complete hole-in-the-wall, and there are t-shirts all over the wall, signed by various famous people who've eaten there. they are listed as one of AOL's 15 burgers to try before you die, and people, it just might kill you. they are FABULOUS burgers, and delicious....mostly i speak of the grease factor. ;) here's spencer's burger - he got a jalepeno cheeseburger, macho sized. i got his hand in there so you could get an idea of the massive size of this burger --

i had a 'normal' sized burger -- and it was pretty humongous as well. here's a shot of him taking his first bite -


and the deliciousness in the middle (note the jalepenos)



and here is the remains; what could not be finished. (i should note here that i did finish my burger).
wow. if you're ever nearby, you must try it. it's an experience not to be forgotten.

Labels: , , , , ,






8 Comments:
Blogger Muum had this to say:

mmm, looks yummy.......!

5:11 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

You're back! Love the stories and pictures and the fact that you 'can do' now! God is good. Love,
mother-in-law

7:56 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Now THAT's a BURGER!
CRIKEE!

11:12 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I have shorts sorta like that and everywhere I go someone comments about them. Yours are super cute! And I really dig the pink hair. I did my hair once with a big chunk of maroon right in the front. That was awesome. I think I'm too old to do that now though.... but I don't know. The pink is really really cute.....

5:48 PM 

Blogger Patti had this to say:

found you from nello! I love chris madrids...delish...

4:47 PM 

Blogger Iccle One had this to say:

So glad to hear that you are feeling better than you have-I bet that's such a relief. When you get some time out from all the fun you are having pop by and say hi to us folks!

The food looks yum!

3:05 PM 

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

I love, love, love the pink hair girl! The pants look good on you too. I remember when you got them and posted about them.

I'm just so truly happy to hear that you are feeling so much better. You are a wonderful young lady and you deserve to feel wonderful all the time!

9:07 PM 

Blogger Heather had this to say:

You're feeling better?!? Wow! Hooray! Where have I been?? Oh, yeah, not reading blogs much. :) I'll have to keep reading more, but I just wanted to tell you how genuinely thrilled I am to hear that you're feeling well.

6:12 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner