Saturday, June 16, 2007
the weekend

spencer and i babysat my sister's kids for a few hours tonight; they had a short date. it was fun to hang out with them (as it always is), and they cracked me up (as they always do).

they see me at least once a week - my husband, much less frequently. so we're sitting around, and i ask T if she'd like to come sit with me. they both start climbing on him, and she kind of shakes her head sadly at me. E says, 'it's just that spencer's much more funner.' like - sorry, we kind of like you, but he is THE BOMB! why would we sit with you when HE is here?

hilarious.

a father's day/june birthday extravaganza is going on tomorrow, so i'm looking forward to seeing everyone, as i always do. hoping they'll be able to put a dent in the massive quantity of dill dip i have. :)

and as for this picture :


the edge has suggested it might be a HUGE bug. it's possible. i can't remember at all. :)

Labels: , , , ,






2 Comments:
Blogger Iccle One had this to say:

I think the picture of the strange creature is of a butterfly. Great pics!

2:45 AM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

Ah, and the dip was a great hit, for one and all!

9:38 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner