Sunday, January 06, 2008
something i made last month

hello!

i thought i'd share with you the mitten project.

i made my sister's kids some mittens and two of them hats. H, the oldest, is going to try and make her own hat. (when i typed that just now, i typed, H is going to try and make her own hate.) goodness. these are all crochet, i don't know how to knit.

so here we go: these red ones are for H, the oldest.

and this pink set is for T, the middlin'

and the manly gray set is for E, the youngest.... kind of hard to see them in this picture.
and then, just cause i love my nieces and nephews, here they are on --

H the oldest --

sweet T --

and lastly, E. when i took this picture, we put them on, and i said, ok, now look at me! put your hands up by your face! he is thinking, aunt emily, you are one craaaaazy lady. but ok.
probably he's down with it b/c i gave him the sucker he's eating.

and the pattern....can be found here if you're interested!

ah, and P.S.? if you're dying to see more of these cuties, and hear what their mama has to say (she's a fabulous writer), clicky here.

Labels: ,






6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Those are great! I especially like the pink ones. Thanks for sharing.

5:03 PM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

They turned out great! congrats on a great project.

5:56 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Wow! Impressive!

6:59 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

wow
that is so great!!!

Talented!

11:38 PM 

Blogger kimberlie had this to say:

well done....!(all you need now is the matching eye mask!)

;)

2:37 AM 

Blogger Migraine Chick had this to say:

Oh my gosh. They are so cute. I wish I could knit!

1:20 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner