Friday, December 21, 2007
Footwear Friday!

Welcome to Footwear Friday! the pre-Christmas edition.

this week, we have a pair of (gasp!) closed-toe shoes! these are rare in my closet. i love to show off my toes.

i love the square toe; could live without the buckle. and you can see in the below shot that they hit the widest part of my foot funny; but really, they are the best brown pumps i've got. and in the winter -- that's important. you just can't traipse around with open-toed shoes in the snow. and we've got lots of it right now, folks.
and finally, the side angle:

that's all i've got for today, my friends. i'll see you again soon!

Labels: , ,






7 Comments:
Blogger Windlost had this to say:

Love love love the chic preppy hot shoes. These are my faves so far! Very sophisticated...!

1:49 AM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

Those are a great color. How closely do you try to match your brown shade with what you are wearing?

8:19 AM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

well muum, i really only worry about it if i am wearing brown; i try to match the brown family. usually i stick with the warm, reddish browns. and i have a pair or two of tannish browns that go w/my light brown purse. i don't know that it's a big deal to anyone but me, though.

10:49 AM 

Blogger Maude Lynn had this to say:

Very cute, but I'm with you on the buckle!

1:21 PM 

Blogger Migraine Chick had this to say:

I think these are my favorite shoes, too. Merry Christmas!

2:21 PM 

Blogger PrincessPolly had this to say:

the style isn't really my kinda thing, but i like the colour of them and the heels are cute.

7:43 AM 

Blogger Liberty had this to say:

I adore those shoes! I can hear both my mom and my husband now - "They are so ugly". But then I think their taste is all in their mouths LOL

They are really cute.

8:45 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner