Sunday, April 13, 2008
craft day recap!

we had a great craft day just a little while ago, and so i thought i would show you what i made! i finally finished my sign:

the N is actually a purple, not blue like it looks here.

and here's a close up, so you can see the glittery goodness. and the cuteness of the ribbon, of course.

then it was onto the bags. these are kind of small tote bags. i should've shown you these on me for scale, but i'll just say that they're the perfect size for a 3-ring binder. they are great for a big purse or a small tote bag. first is the green and turquoise one:


which i like quite a bit, but i really love the black and white one. i love the outside print


as well as the inside (bubbles!) print.

there it is! you can also see the cute bags Muum made for gretchen here. if you want. :)

i feel compelled to mention that Edge was there as well. all this talk about Muum and Gretchen, i can't leave out the mother on the edge!

Labels: , ,






6 Comments:
Blogger Muum had this to say:

The sign is cute! I have already seen your bags, I love the way you find cute things to go together, such as your fabric for the inside and outside of your bags! loverly.

6:54 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Yeah these are adorable!

11:32 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Darling! I love the black one, too.

9:12 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Hey........... Today craft is very profitable business in world. But for this I have information about global craft manufacturers and suppliers.

4:15 AM 

Blogger Migraine Chick had this to say:

so cute! I love tote bags!

5:02 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Sorry I haven't been around for a while. I just blinked and I'd missed several posts from you! Anyway, I love these bags -- especially the black & white one -- and the spring sign is so cute! You're so creative.

6:08 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner