Thursday, April 03, 2008
tagged!

I've been tagged!

the book lady tagged me, and i do love a good meme, especially one i haven't done. :)


Here are the guidelines:

1. Write your own six-word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play. (This last step is optional.)

here is my memoir:

Loves music, family & laughing, hates migraines.

and now, for the tagging (mwa hahaha)


i will tag muum and edge (of course), and gretchen, heather, and deborah!

this was a fun and easy one! i hope lots of people will play along -- tell me in comments if you have so i can come read your memoir, too!

Labels: , ,






7 Comments:
Blogger Maude Lynn had this to say:

I like yours!

4:56 PM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

6 words? only 6 words? Yikes! I think I am too 'talky' for this one!

7:21 AM 

Blogger Iccle One had this to say:

In reply to the comment on my blog:
The band in the meme is called Delirious? They've had a few songs creep into the British charts, but they are mainly known as a Christian guitar band. Some amazing songs!

8:51 AM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

iccle anne -- thanks! i'm glad to know. :)

5:16 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Yay! That was fast turn-around, and so wonderfully done, too. Like Mumm, I had no idea how to sum it all up in six words, which is why I went for the silly answer.

5:58 PM 

Blogger Heather had this to say:

This looks like fun. I will have to think about it for a while and get back to you when I post it.

5:53 PM 

Blogger Heather had this to say:

Oh, love yours by the way.

5:54 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner