1. Write your own six-word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play. (This last step is optional.)
and now, for the tagging (mwa hahaha)
this was a fun and easy one! i hope lots of people will play along -- tell me in comments if you have so i can come read your memoir, too!
I like yours!
6 words? only 6 words? Yikes! I think I am too 'talky' for this one!
In reply to the comment on my blog:
The band in the meme is called Delirious? They've had a few songs creep into the British charts, but they are mainly known as a Christian guitar band. Some amazing songs!
iccle anne -- thanks! i'm glad to know. :)
Yay! That was fast turn-around, and so wonderfully done, too. Like Mumm, I had no idea how to sum it all up in six words, which is why I went for the silly answer.
This looks like fun. I will have to think about it for a while and get back to you when I post it.
Oh, love yours by the way.