Thursday, April 03, 2008
photobucket meme

I fount this at Fireflies & Frogs -- very fun meme. :)


THE RULES:

you need 2 internet windows open to do it
1. Go to www. photobucket. com (don't sign in)
2. Type in your answer to the question in the "search" box
3. Use only the first page
4. Copy the html and paste for the answer.



THE QUESTIONS:

1. What is your first name?




2, What is your favorite candy?



3. What is your relationship status?



4. What is your favorite color?


5. Who is your celebrity crush?

i don't really do celebrity crushes. if i had to choose someone, i'd choose beyonce -- i think she's beautiful. and talented.

6. What is your favorite band?

had to choose 2.

7. What is your favorite movie?


8. What is your favorite pastime?


9. What is your job?

i don't have a job. i do get migraines like it's my job. ;)

10. What do you do for fun?



11. What kind of car do you drive?



12. What is your favorite TV show?


13. One word to describe yourself:



Labels: ,






6 Comments:
Blogger Spencer had this to say:

this was a good one. :) very funny some of these pictures!

11:47 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Ooh, that was great! I never use Photobucket. Must give it a try sometime.

And this was great timing, you looking for a good meme, because I just tagged you! See the details at http://booklady.wordpress.com/six-word-memoir. Don't worry if you don't want to do it; I can't exactly get upset since I never do memes!

6:32 PM 

Blogger Iccle One had this to say:

Ok I've followed suit. Feel free to look. I had to cheat a few times and go onto next pages, otherwise some pictures would make no sense!

3:34 AM 

Blogger deborah had this to say:

this looks FUN! Oh, and I just so happened to be online a few minitues ago inquiring about some DMB tix. how bout that!

5:22 AM 

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

I keep seeing people do these and it is so great! But, I think I might be a lazy blogger because it just seems too daunting of a task for me. :)

11:13 AM 

Blogger SimplyAmusingDesigns.com had this to say:

What a cute meme! I love it. :)

7:36 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner