Monday, March 31, 2008

my (other) sister has a blog! please welcome her to the big bad world of blogging!!

she's my little sister gretchen, we shared a room for much of growing up -- for some reason, we were the two always at each other's throats. notoriously so. there was the masking tape down the middle of the room, even an allowance made for no-man's land -- a way for both of us to be able to exit the room withOUT infringing on the others' space. ah, the good old days. i was horrid. we provoked each other. now, we're quite close. i love her dearly.

and i am SO GLAD she has a blog :) it will be great to keep up with her.

won't you go say hello?

Labels: , ,






3 Comments:
Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

I'll go say hi right now.

How is your head feeling?

8:15 AM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

my head's about the same -- we haven't seen much improvement since chicago. unfortunately.

i am going back for a follow-up appointment in a couple of weeks, to tweak medicines, hopefully something good will come of that.

11:02 AM 

Blogger Maude Lynn had this to say:

I'm going over to say "hi!"

2:51 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner