Thursday, May 29, 2008

The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind. -- William James


am trying to keep this idea ^ in mind and keep my attitude positive these days! this past week has been one storm after another. additionally, my anti-depressant dosage (which is also the MAOI) has been cut in half. this is a good thing, as i am weaning off of it. that's what i wanted, but i need 2 weeks of nothing before i can start onto another anti-depressant. and that leads to me feeling more down than usual.

if you don't see me around your blogs - that's why. i'm just kind of meh. not a lot to say. i am going out to lunch with some friends tomorrow, hopefully that will help.

Labels: , ,






5 Comments:
Blogger Ashley had this to say:

I hope you start feeling well soon. I admire that though you are in much pain, you are always trying to keep a positive outlook!

8:20 PM 

Blogger Shama-Lama Mama had this to say:

Take your time, girl. Do what you need to do to feed your heart.

10:02 AM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

you guys are the greatest :)

10:39 AM 

Blogger Sue had this to say:

I understand. That whole process of weaning off one med to start another is really rough.

Be good to yourself.

3:44 PM 

Blogger kimberlie had this to say:

good luck chicky! Take your time and try and relax... :)

2:54 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner