Monday, June 16, 2008
starting off with some random movie quotes

"Doctors are sadists who like to play God and watch lesser people scream." (from Juno)

"At some point, life stops giving and starts taking." (from Indiana Jones...Crystal Skull)


and some links that may amuse --

the funniest post i've ever read about bra shopping -- by the Suburban correspondent


LOL Cats -- Opacity

a great picture of my husband

It's a camera -- no! it's a gun! -- via Boing Boing


LOL Cats -- I iz nu heer

Labels: ,






2 Comments:
Blogger Suburban Correspondent had this to say:

Thanks for the shout-out...and I'm glad you enjoyed the bra post!

9:52 PM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

fun links, I enjoyed the cats who can't spell, especially!

7:31 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner