Friday, June 13, 2008
schtuff

So here is an update from my little corner of the universe. it's been 2 weeks now and i've been off the Emsam -- the side effects are going away. my sleep is still getting back to normal. once in a while i'll wake up at 3 or 4 and not be able to get back to sleep, but it's the exception instead of the rule now. thank goodness. that kind of nonsense is unacceptable.

so the headache clinic told me to call yesterday and they would start me on the new preventative....soooo i call them up. leave a message of course. they call me back and say that my dr. doesn't want to start me on anything until i come in for an appointment. ooookay. i'm thinking why did you tell me to call? i say that i have an appointment on the 30th of june and since i'm in UTAH i can't come in any sooner (are you even looking at my chart or what?). so i'm somewhat irritated because this just continues my time being off any anti-depressant. which, frankly is somewhat sucky. i've been on an anti-depressant for 10 years. the last 3 years the dosage has been double the previous 7 years. so to be on nothing ... it's difficult to stay on an even keel.

so this little video cheers me up. it's a video of jason castro on american idol. talking about and singing memory from cats.

my favorite part (ok, the part with the talking is much better than the singing IMHO...) is at about 1:25 when he says 'this is kind of a popular song'.

ahahahahaha. so funny. i laughed till i cried.

mostly because that's just about the understatement of the century. ooh hoo hoo.

Labels: , , , ,






2 Comments:
Blogger Shama-Lama Mama had this to say:

I have to say, I HATE that song, and that was the first time I have heard it in MANY years without cringing. I haven't followed Idol the last couple years, so I don't know Jason Castro. But that was done really nicely. Simon Cowell can go to heck.

5:22 PM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

glad you are sleeping better, sorry those Dr.s are not more help. LUnkheads.

9:53 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner