Monday, November 21, 2005
3 things about me

K, i promise not to post these often, but i got a kick out of this one:

Three Names you go by
1. Em
2. Honey
3. Slimer

Three Parts of Your Heritage
1. German
2. Dutch
3. French

Three Things That Scare You
1. biological warfare
2. car repair bills :-)
3. Tom Cruise

Three of Your Everyday Essentials
1. Corn Chex
2. my cell phone
3. Extra peppermint gum

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. jeans
2. pink hoodie sweater
3. wedding rings

Three of Your Favorite Songs (at the moment)
1. Dancing Queen by Abba -- timeless
2. Ghost by Indigo Girls
3. Train Wreck by Sarah McLachlan

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love)
1. Honesty
2. Trust
3. Communication!

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. Playing the piano
2. Scrapbooking
3. reading

Three Things You Want to Do Really Badly Right Now
1. Go out to dinner; i'm especially feeling like Fresh mex; Cafe Rio or something
2. Take a long nap
3. Get rid of the migraines; permanently!

Three Places You Want to Go
1. Mexico
2. Italy
3. Thailand

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Go bungee jumping over a canyon/river
2. Take a romantic vacation with my husband to Hawaii
3. have kids & watch them grow up; have chances to be proud of the adults they become

Three Ways You are Stereotypically a Girl/Guy
1. I have moments of complete illogicality
2. I liked to dress up
3. I expect my husband to know what's wrong (when something's wrong) - am working on this one ;-)






1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

5:19 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner