Thursday, February 02, 2006


Thirteen Things going on in my head!


1…. $1 at a thrift store goes a long way; we got 2 stuffed animals (Snakes) and a paperback book.
2. if PBS kids is HER favorite show, it's MY favorite show, too! (arthur is the bomb)
3. why do i feel more attractive with long(er) hair? i don't know. i wish it would grow out already.
4. i need to check the mail; both here where i'm baby/house sitting, and also at my house. that stuff is probably piling up...
5. husband and i are going to see aida this weekend (an opera) - and we have a babysitter coming over to watch the wee one; here's the thing.....i don't know how much she gets paid...darn.
6. what are we going to do for dinner tonight? all i know is, it better be spectacular....or at least an improvement over last night.
7. the weather was nice(r) today; can't wait til spring is here
8. i'm (once again) unsure if this 'code' is going to work -- did i do it wrong? chances are high
9. surprisingly, 'buster's postcards' is MUCH less well received than arthur; don't ask me why, they seem equally rad to me
10. music i feel like listening to; frank sinatra
11. movie i feel like warching to: funny face - ahhh audrey hepburn
12. placde i wish i was; cancun! i'm still super jealous (ok not really jealous, but you know) that my sister is there! and i am here in rainy cold utah!
13. last but not least; person i wish was with me; here and now.....my husband!!! he's still at school, and i'm keeping my fingers crossed that today isn't a long day!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!








6 Comments:
Blogger Kelly had this to say:

I like Audrey AND Frank!
Is this your first Thursday 13?

Happy Thursday!
Mine are up.
Diary of the Nello

6:07 PM 

Blogger Mike had this to say:

Great choices of music movies and places.

Musings and Meanderings

9:04 PM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

aw, thanks friends :) this is my second thursday 13 -- i'm still just getting into it.

love having comments, tho :)

8:38 PM 

Blogger Kimmy had this to say:

Hope you had a wonderful evening with hubby.
Audrey Hepburn is one of my all-time favorite actresses and love to listen to Frank Sinatra! Who doesn't agree?

My 13 are up!

11:06 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
improve my credit score starks law office classic car insurance food tv funny priceless mastercard videos commercial loan wholesale california mortgage calculator free sean paul ringtones for verizon intercom door buzzer security system nextel ringtones i833

11:26 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Keep up the good work
»

1:20 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner