Tuesday, May 09, 2006
ha ha HA, enry iggins, ha ha HA~!

yes, i'm feeling pretty proud of myself. (bonus points to anyone who knows what movie this post's title comes from). i get these email alerts from google every day about migrain and chronic daily headache. (because this is what i have, and i want to/need to learn as much as i can). most of the time, the links i get from it are useless. today, though, after looking around for a while on one of them, i found a list of about 100 different meds that can be used for preventing migraines. hello? this is rad. soooo i'm seeing my doctor on thursday, and i'll be printing up this list to bring with me. the last couple of times i was in to see him, he was kinda looking at me like, 'huh. you again.' and mentioned that we've tried something from basically every class of drug (this is what prompted the spinal tap.) in any case, i don't like trying new drugs, but i like the possibility that one could help me. so i'm willing to try.

sleep last night; not so much. for $5 a pill, you'd think lunesta could bring some better results. but no. :P i stick my tongue out at you, lunesta.

and tomorrow: the muum's birthday. stay tuned for a special extra-sappy tribute to my mom, who i love lots and lots.

umm p.s. why is blogger being idiotic today? lame, lame lame lame LAME! (another movie quote, though probably kind of hard to tell) :)






7 Comments:
Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

Yeah for you! Out of 100 you could no doubt find at least one that worked for you at some strength. Good luck, girl! The chihuahuas and I are thinking about you.

10:39 AM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

Awww...hope your mom has a great birthday!

(PS- My Fair Lady?....and I think the last one sounds like The Incredibles-just watched our DVD last night with the kids...LMAO...I'm such a loser!)

4:24 PM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

emily, you're the best. :) you got them both, hooray!

5:24 PM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

LOL, but I am an old musicals junkie....

ITs funny we have some of the same tastes in music...

8:32 AM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

MOVIES, that was...not music...

LOL

8:33 AM 

Blogger Heather had this to say:

Getting a little confused with all of these Emily comments. Are you talking to yourself?!? :) Okay, the pictures help.

I sure hope, out of 100, you're able to find something that will work for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

8:57 AM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

that is somewhat confusing, isn't it? when you just read them. but the pictures; they help....lol. i should just post my name as the #1 emily sassy lime. yeah? ;)

1:36 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner