Saturday, June 24, 2006
dah!

quilting! i'm at it again. it's (once again), not going well. BLECH~~!~!!!!! i'm seriously about to go insane.

ok. deep breaths.

the good news: my hubby helped me so that i can consistently thread the machine and bobbin correctly. (the problem was actually that the bobbin wasn't the right height for the machine).

the bad news: after ripping out all the seams for the square and re-sewing them so the seams were SMALLER, only *some* of the squares are the right size. ACK! so there are 4 squares in the one actual quilt square. and they are not the same size!!! this is bad. very bad.

my husband has reassured me that he'll help me figure it out when he gets home, but i am so irritated!!! how hard can this be? how annoying can this be? why did i think i could do this? clearly, i cannot!!






2 Comments:
Blogger Muum had this to say:

and they say sewing is relaxing! Hope you get it all straightened out. I am sure you will!

3:07 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Eternal area rugs extreme sport Dosage doxycycline rosacea

9:09 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner