Thursday, June 15, 2006


Thirteen fun sites i like to visit....
excluding blogs!
warning; language is not always good at these sites -- be warned, i do not endorse their language, just enjoy the site content......

1. craigslist. always a good one; i love checking out the free, and also the clothes. have i ever actually bought anything? no. but it's fun to look!

2. yahoo or MSN games; whoa, i think i waste a lot of time here. on yahoo, i play glinx, and on MSN i play luxor.
3. BYU's 100 hour board. .... they answer questions ppl. write in, and they answer w/in 100 hours -- hard to explain, just go check it out.
4. boing boing --really strange news stories and web sites.
5. dear abby. i don't even know WHY i read this. but i do. weird, huh?
6. homestar runner ; wow this site makes me laugh SO HARD> i highly recommend it.
7. headache forums; i am a member of about 3; 2 migraine forums, one chronic pain forum -- i learn a LOT and meet lots of nice ppl.s
8. favorite shopping sites; amazon, the gap, oldnavy, etc.... :)
9. my hubby's website; lots of fun pictures, and some technical articles about computers and/or SLR cameras.
10. kraft's cooking website; i think everyone probably knows about this site, but if not, CHECK IT OUT. lots of recipes, and fun ideas.
11. the consumerist -- stories of bad customer service, some recordings.
12. you knit what? my sister showed me this, and i seriously cannot stop going there. it is SO funny. it's like go fug yourself for knitters.
13. google news -- i'm a fan.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Link up below, and please leave me a comment; tell me about your 13, or something you're grateful for today. Have a good one!!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!








5 Comments:
Blogger Muum had this to say:

loved the knitting blog! very funny pics

4:49 PM 

Blogger Tracy S had this to say:

I love recipe sites... I love cooking. Thanks for the link :)

6:13 PM 

Blogger Kelly Wolfe had this to say:

knitting sites were fun. i can knit, but can't STOP knitting so i am making the world's longest scarf.

Lisa

7:25 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

As if I don't spend enough time on the web!!! LOL I'll have to go check a few of these out.

8:15 AM 

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

I can't go to the Kraft cooking site, because then I might be expected to cook on a regular basis. hehe

7:22 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner