Tuesday, June 06, 2006

hiya dudes and dudettes. i'm feeling worse than usual today; i've somehow caught a cold or flu, or whatever, blech. you'd think that my staying home alone and laying in bed would keep me safe from all communicable diseases, but apparently not! lol. i'm resting and taking tylenol and what have you, trying to get the fever to go away. tomorrow is quilting! i clearly can't be sick for quilting! i need to go learn from the master.

in other news, spencer and i tried a mexican restaurant we've been wanting to try for quite a while now -- it was supposed to be really good, but we go mixed reviews. it's a hole in the wall kind of place. well y'all, it was great. i loved it. good times, and even better, now i have a leftover burrito! sweet. (ok, go check out the link) .....that music is pretty rockin'.

to make up for my recent super-boring posts, here is a picture of my herbs! that's my back porch, and we've got cilantro, sage, basil, chamomile, oregano....and 2 tomato plants. yes i realize that tomatoes aren't herbs. but that's what's back there , nonetheless. enjoy, folks. .... and get ready for What's for Dinner Wednesday? tomorrow!!






7 Comments:
Blogger Muum had this to say:

The herbs look good, some need to go in bigger pots, I can get some to you if you want, and will even share some precious compost , too , if you want!! sorry you are sick , KAtie has had a runny nose and felt blah, I have had an upset stomacha and felt blah for two days. maybe it was the campout?

9:43 PM 

Blogger Krisco had this to say:

I would love to have fresh herbs!!! Yummy!

12:47 AM 

Blogger Sarah Jean had this to say:

My crew has it too--whatever it is, we all got it from each other on the campout, I'd guess. If you get bored, Sassy, we've got AC, medicine and juice aplenty.

7:42 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Sorry you're feeling bad. Wish I could make it all better!

I can't wait for my oregano to grow big enough to use...and my tomatoes, too! I haven't made REAL spaghetti sauce in years. Well, I HAVE, but it was with store bought veggies and it's just not the same.

8:35 AM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

yeah...most need bigger pots. i haven't been feeling well enough to get it done lately. spencer is going to help me.

i'm all about cooking with fresh herbs.. but i am NOT all about paying through the nose for them. hence, the mini-garden. :)

8:46 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

This is very interesting site... Does prozac make you fat find hot coffee makers Sofa makers prozac chemical structure San francisco hiking club hard drives

1:41 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

6:31 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner