Monday, June 05, 2006
monday!

the campout was great -- thanks for all the well-wishes and breakfast ideas! unfortunately, i didn't get the recipes till we were home! but there's always a next time, right?

camping wore me out hardcore and of course sleeping on an air mattress and sitting on camp chairs made my back hurt worse. blah, blah, blah. boring...... but i'm feeling better today. back to my 'normal' pain levels. :)

i read a really interesting article online about possible price gouging at pharmacies. i've been going to walmart, but after reading this, i may just switch to costco.....
http://www.snopes.com/medical/drugs/generic.asp
i got this link from the about.com migraine forums. if you regularly fill prescriptions, it's worth a read for sure!

very little else to say.






4 Comments:
Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

Hey girl! I'm glad you had fun on your campout. I thought about you and send good thoughts your way for a fun and pain free weekend.

7:57 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Enjoyed a lot! » »

9:24 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

7:08 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

4:12 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner