Tuesday, June 27, 2006
so much to say, so much to say..

have i mentioned lately that i LOVE me some DMB? just wanted to be sure that is clear.

the birthday was fabulous -- my sisters came (also my older sister's fam) to have desserts and hang out. it was good times. my husband got me a fabulous present, but it ended up being shorter than it looked -- mainly b/c my ample behind made it ride up weird in the back. SOoooooo we had to return it. that's ok, b/c that means i got to go birthday shopping tonight! hurrah!

just for reference, here's the fabulous dress --
Piqué Polo Dress

totally cute, right? right.

wellllll, i went to Old navy, they're having a spend $50, get 10 off deal, so that was just perfect! and i got this,



this,



these

(yes i got those khakis for $6.97. try to contain your jealousy, please)


these



and finally, these:




ah, shopping. how i love thee.

happy birthday to me
happy birthday to me
happy birthday dear emily
happy birthday to me.

thanks for all the happy birthday wishes; just wanted to let you all know it was a fabulous day, and the celebration is continuing!






7 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Hey birthday girl!!!

Don't you just love Old Navy?! More than half of my wardrobe came from that store!

I got some pants like yours...except mine are a super light floral on white fabric. Comfy!!!!!

Wish you were closer, I'd make you a HUGE birthday dinner!

11:27 PM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

denise,

you are so sweet!

i love old navy; and i love the gap even more. :) you just can't beat their clearance prices!

10:40 AM 

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

It looks like you had a great birthday. I mean, look...you got something pink. :)

1:24 PM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

And you keep your title as Super Shopper!

1:51 PM 

Blogger Kelly Wolfe had this to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sounds like you had a fun one.

Love the stuff you got from Old Navy. Especially the skirt. Loooove Old Navy, my and my son's entire wardrobe come from there. pretty convenient to buy our clothes together.

Lisa

2:51 PM 

Blogger Unknown had this to say:

I looove your Old Navy finds! It's my favorite store! I found you through Mental Excrements, BTW!

1:04 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

1:30 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner