Sunday, June 25, 2006

Your Birthdate: June 25

You excel at anything difficult or high tech.
In other words, you're a total (brilliant) geek.
It's difficult for you to find people worth spending time with.
Which is probably why you'll take over the world with your evil robots!

Your strength: Your unfailing logic

Your weakness: Loving machines more than people

Your power color: Tan

Your power symbol: Pi

Your power month: July
What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

huh. not so much. but it's a nice thought, right? lol - excel at anything high tech? i wish! ah well -- happy birthday to me!






8 Comments:
Blogger Muum had this to say:

Happy Birthday to my darlin' daughter! I was 25 when I was pregnant with you, a very good year indeed for me, I hope your 25th brings you much joy also!

12:49 PM 

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
The chihuahuas say happy b-day
And, I do to.

1:27 PM 

Blogger deborah had this to say:

emily,
If I could, hey, we both know how we wish we could, I'd personally send DMB to wish you a Happy Birthday. Flowers, cake, DVD in tow and a little acoustic b'day song for you.

A belated Happy Birthday!

deborah

7:37 AM 

Blogger Erin had this to say:

A good couple days for birthdays I must say. So happy birthday! I hope you had a good day.

9:41 AM 

Blogger Windlost had this to say:

happy birthday emily!

hope your birthday is chock full of happiness and love (and cake and presents).

9:58 AM 

Blogger Heather had this to say:

Happy, happy birthday a day late!!

Hope it was a fabulous day.

12:39 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Happy birthday a day late! :)

1:57 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Happy birthday! We're excited you guys are going to come visit

8:36 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner