Tuesday, November 14, 2006
let me tell you

why i love tuesdays.

because there is this little burger joint near the university that has $1 burgers on tuesdays. and i LOVE their burgers. their fries are also amazing.

i got to visit my sister today - we had fun and went to the craft store. ah, good times. but what i REALLY needed to do, is to go to the pharmacy and pick up my refill!! ack!!!! so now i have to go tomorrow but i don't have any pills. :( this is my anti-seizure pill, and without it, my headache is going at full bore when i wake up. i don't even know if i'll feel well enough to drive over and get it, or if i'll have to enlist the help of my husband. all because i forgot today! what is with me lately???

and now, for a meme.

A is for age: 25
B is for beer of choice: root
C is for career right now: none. stay at home....wife? here's the deal, i have headaches like it's my job. :) get it?
D is for your dog's name: also none!
E is for essential item you use everyday: laptop, cell phone, toothbrush. :)
F is for favorite tv show at the moment: none! lol. sorry this meme is gonna be boring, huh?
G is for favorite game: ah, this one i've got. KOL - kingdom of loathing.
H is for Hometown: Columbus, Ohio
I is for instruments you play: the piano; i also can/could play the clarinet, bassoon, and mallet percussion instruments.
J is for favorite juice: pomegranate juice.
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: people who misspell they're/their/and there. whew, i don't know why, but that drives me bonkers!
L is for last place you ate: B&D burgers, see above.
M is for marriage: 2 years and goin' strong. :)
N is for your name: Emily
O is for overnight hospital stay: 1 for trying to 'break the migraine cycle'.....summer of 2005.
P is for people you were with today: my husband, my sister and her posse.
Q is for quote: "H as in cow". -- little E from mothering on the edge.
R is for biggest regret: so many regrets, so little space on the blog. ;) we'll just say the ages between 18 and 21, shall we?
S is for sport: love to watch gymnastics and hockey
T is for time you woke up today: 9 am
U is for current underwear: Like I'm going to put that on the Internet. Be serious.
V is for vegetable you love: nearly all green veggies. i love lettuce and brussels sprouts, and green beans, etc...
W is for worst habit: biting my nails.
X is for x-rays you have had: well my teeth, but also ankles, hands, wrists, elbows, etc. most of my body i guess.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: burger and FRIES. for dinner.
Z is for zodiac: cancer. although i don't think of myself fitting that mold, per se.

Labels: ,






1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

hey! Self esteem day isn't 'til tomorrow! love ya!

6:02 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner