Friday, January 11, 2008
Footwear Friday! **UPDATED**



well, today we are waiting anxiously for shoes to arrive....i will tell you all about them. i'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will FIT -- ordering shoes online, you just never know.

so, they are flat, black, knee length boots....can't figure out how to get the picture here, so we'll have to wait till i have the physical boots to take pictures of. here they are. mmm. i'm excited.

anyone else buy new shoes lately? now is the time for buying boots, you know!

EDITED TO ADD: they came!!! and they fit! here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:

we went to a wedding reception last night, downtown. and i just trekked right along in these babies -- no problems w/snow getting in my shoes, no problems w/teetering on heels, it was GREAT. the only change i'd make next time is to wear some hose so that the 2 inches between my skirt and boots doesn't freeze. :)

also, for any shoe-buying people -- i recommend piperlime. they were great. and when i checked back on the boots a few days after i'd ordered them, the price had dropped by $18. so i emailed them, saying will you match the price for my order? my color and size were still in stock. the SAME DAY they emailed back, saying the credit had been added to my account. same day, people! awesome.

Labels: , ,






5 Comments:
Blogger Muum had this to say:

It's probably my computer, but I can't see two of the pics on your footwear Friday, just that funny little square with the shapes in it.......

6:54 PM 

Blogger kimberlie had this to say:

hmm, those are some nice boots! I cant wait until i can wear some (bit hot here at the moment-just got out of the pool!)

9:51 PM 

Blogger Maude Lynn had this to say:

Those are cute!

2:00 PM 

Blogger Sarah Jean had this to say:

For the 2" problem, my solution: Longer skirts+long underwear=warm legs. Muahahaha.

9:37 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Oh, those are cute. I'm just a little bit enveyous.

11:14 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner