Monday, January 14, 2008
my wedge pillow

hello everyone!

i hope you've had a perfectly lovely monday. i got to spend a good deal of it with my mom and my sister (and my sister's kids, and my littlest sister!), so i couldn't be better. i'm tired, of course, but we had lots of fun.

i thought i would tell you all about one of my most favorite Christmas gifts (there were many favorites) -- it's a wedge pillow.

here we go; they say a picture is worth a thousand words....
it's that. a wedge-shaped pillow. and not only can you use it like that, but when you're awake and resting in bed, you can sit up and lean against the long edge of it. like this:



you see what i mean ?

anyways, it's great. it'd be a great gift idea if you know someone who has to spend a lot of time in bed resting, or a great present for those migraineurs to give themselves. :)

it is *way* more comfortable than trying to stack pillows around.

p.s. - i know you've never seen such high quality images. what can i say, i'm just that good. or amazon is. one of the two.

Labels: , ,






3 Comments:
Blogger Liberty had this to say:

Oh I would love to have one of these. It looks wonderful!

And by the way, I hope you don't mind, but I have tagged you for the Random 7.

:)

11:14 PM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

I am glad you are likin' that thar wedge-pillow! you always find the best stuff.

4:23 AM 

Blogger Stephanie had this to say:

That looks incredibly NOT comfortable, but hey if you say it works...

11:13 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner