Wednesday, February 08, 2006
so romantic....

one of my friends (who lives in ohio) told me about this the other day... check out the link and you'll see that white castle is featuring candlelit dinner (with servers) on valentine's day..reservations are required. i can't think of anything less romantic. i don't think i've EVER met a woman who enjoyed sliders - men seem to love it, but seriously, the consistency of their burgers reminds me of pureed worms. some of you fair readers may be from areas where white castle hasn't spread yet - consider yourselves lucky. they feature cheap yet disgusting fast food fare.

la link, for your surfing pleasure:

http://www.whitecastle.com/ValentinesDay/






1 Comments:
Blogger Krisco had this to say:

That does sound nasty!

But your rice and bean dinner from What's For Dinner Wednesday sounded pretty darn good.

(Thanks for playing! : )

9:22 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner