1. moose tracks ice cream
2. peanut butter
3. mussaman curry - a thai curry made w/pork, potatoes, curry spices, onions, etc. soooooooo delicious.
4. dr. pepper. oh how i love thee!
5. pizza; my favorite is papa johns, b/c they include the little bucket of grease -- garlic butter......
6. garlic - yes, it needs its own #
7. cheesecake - new york style, any or no toppings :)
8. cheetos. (seriously i am sounding like trailer trash, but a girl's gotta be honest!)
9. mexican food; as long as it includes sour cream and guacamole; one of my favorites is cafe rio's grilled steak salad....yummmmm...
10. cool ranch doritos - again with the seriously bad breath
11. cheese - just straight up CHEDDAR
12. seafood; this is a category, i know, but includes fish, shrimp, lobster, crab, and scallops.
13. a good burger and fries from red robin.
wow - i'm hungry! i haven't eaten lunch yet, it's true. thanks for stopping by :)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
2. Musings and Meanderings
3. Diary of the Nello
4. Diary of a Music Whore
5. Janne's Jabberwocky
6. Peanut Tales
7. Musings From the Edge
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Okay...now I'm hungry!
Love cheesecake...no topping.
Peanut Butter, but not pb pie or most things made wit pb...except Reece's. I love to just eat pb&j or a big ol' spoonful!
I love Papa Johns pizza and the yummy garlic sauce. I'm really into the new Perfect Pizza deep dish...the sauce is delish!
Love cheese..most of them.
Not quite sure about eating just garlic, but love garlic.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Great minds think alike :)
OK, I have to admit I followed the links to your TT because of your name(which is lovely, I might add).
But maybe its an 'emily thing' but I could not live without my cheetoes...are you a puffy or a crunchy Cheetoe-er?
I enjoyed your 13, feel free to stop by mine. :)
Mmm this post is making me hungry. I love mexican food too. Thanks for stopping by my 13 :)
Mmmm, peanut butter and cheetos...but not together. That would be gross. LOL.
My 13 are up.
cheetos; gotta be the crunchy kind. the puffy kind don't have enough substance for me.
garlic; don't worry friends, i don't eat it straight. i just like it in many different dishes :)
thanks for visiting, and commenting. :)
I found you through that Th 13 blogroll! Glad you got it figured out - I'm awful with 'code'stuff myself. I didn't Th 13 today, but I like your site and will be back!
I'm hungry!!! I love cheese and Mexican food too. :)
Where did you find it? Interesting read equifax credit report cheap internation calls celebrex thumbnails amateurs cheap calls to bermuda Uk voip service providers australia+cheap+phone+calls Buy 5 tier storage shelves with wheels austria cheap rates calls