Saturday, May 27, 2006
iiiiiiiiiiiiiit's MEME TIME!

i was tagged for this meme a while ago by magically mama -- and have been SO lame not to do it sooner. haven't been feeling well, blah blah blah. excuses, all of them. here it is!!! thanks for tagging me heather. :)

What is your favorite word ?
hope

What is your least favorite word ?
probably fag or hate

What turns you on spiritually,creatively,emotionally ?
spiritually - uplifting music and singing
creatively - a beautiful piano, a clear mind, and stacks and stacks of sheet music
emotionally - love, unselfishness, people following their dreams

What turns you off?
rap, mariachi music at loud volumes, screaming children

What's your favorite curse word?
i don't really curse. i say crap probably more than i should.

What sound or noise do you love to hear?
the ocean, rain on the roof, laughing children, chopin played beautifully, my husband's voice, all my family members laughs, the quiet in our apartment after all the computers are turned off, a woman singing jazz, a flugelhorn playing anything, african drums, the voice of any friend i haven't talked to in a while.

What sound or noise do you hate?
metal on metal, ice being scraped (in the freezer, you know what i mean?), brakes screeching, out of tune music of any sort (but especially strings), a squawking clarinet, and CAR ALARMS.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
mother

What profession would you not like to do?
paid clergyman or politician

If Heaven exists,what would you like to hear God say at the pearly gates?
i believe it does - i would hope He'd say, "Well done and welcome home, my daughter."

So, now I get to tag some people.
i tag Mom on the Edge, homer-cles at It's not the volts that kill you, Muum, the Pink Chihuahua princess, the House Warden, HolyMama!, Princess Mom, the other Emily ;) and Krisco over at Crib Ceiling.

dream big, right? lol.






7 Comments:
Blogger Sarah Jean had this to say:

I did mine!

7:47 AM 

Blogger owlhaven had this to say:

My 16 yr old is right there with ya on the piano/sheet music thing!

Mary

8:22 PM 

Blogger Melzie had this to say:

great list!! My favorite "curse" word is crap too. ;)

6:24 AM 

Blogger Stephanie had this to say:

I've been TAGGED?

Okay. I'll get it up.

8:28 AM 

Blogger Heather had this to say:

I love it. I especially loved your list of things you love to hear. Just thinking of all of those things makes my heart sing.

9:54 AM 

Blogger Krisco had this to say:

Very nice!!

And, thanks for the tag. I'm one behind right now (doh!) but flattered and will get to it soon..>!!

12:24 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

best regards, nice info checks by fax Fast laptop long distance connection Bulk email marketing software 20 http://www.car-rental-5.info Allegra medical Fax laser machine printer valium on line food safety kitchen inspectors in ri Recover data hard disk Link ultram rx4 org

8:12 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner