Saturday, May 13, 2006
NEW links!

hi everyone -- i added 4 new friends over on the right; they are my BIL's electric car blog, my other BIL's joke a day (or month ;)) blog, heather's blog, and denise's blog!! if you haven't checked them out before, take a minute to visit them! you won't be sorry.

......

seriously, go. i'll wait.

......

ok, and a small update on the pigeons -- the eggs haven't hatched, it must have been some other chirpy birds. thanks to all who commented yesterday (and made it through that obscenely long post) - i appreciate your kind words. :)

husband is NOT AT SCHOOL today for the first time (on a saturday) in probably months. so we're gonna have a date tonight, and hang today, it'll be awesome.






6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Date Night?! Yea!

that sounds lovely! be sure to post lots of details and maybe pictures too.

4:01 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Aw...I think I'm gonna cry! It means a lot to me when someone likes me enough to link to me. Wow...I'm honored!

Date night? Great!! I hope it goes well and you have a terrific time!

Thanks soooo much for your sweet comment on my blog. The support I get from my blogging friends means the world to me.

((((hugs))))

6:21 PM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

Date nights ROCK!! I hope you have a great evening...

(And Denise is awesome...LOL)

10:23 AM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

here's another link to pj-

http://sleepinglateonsaturday.blogspot.com/

12:11 PM 

Blogger Heather had this to say:

Thanks for adding me!

Hope you had a wonderful date night. Somehow it's just even more fun to spend time with hubbys who are so often gone.

12:13 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Excellent, love it! Pictures of toe shoes

7:33 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner