Wednesday, May 31, 2006
What's for dinner Wednesday?

just like usual, i don't know yet what we're having for dinner tonight! i'm planning to go grocery shopping today, though, so maybe i'll get inspired.

let me tell you about dinner last night. it was delish. i had to try out this super easy french bread recipe i got from my sister G this weekend. soooo i made that and some campell's chunky soup -- the veggies were pretty weak looking in there, so i tossed in some frozen carrots & peas. yum!

Easy French Bread
2 1/2 c. warm water
2 T. yeast
2 T. sugar
1/2 T. salt
5 1/2 c. flour

Knead ingredients together and let rise for 15 minutes. Shape 2 long loaves and place on greased cookie sheet. Make slits and brush with egg whites. Bake at 450 for 10-15 minutes.

there ya go. easy-peasy. i halved this recipe. it was delicious. i highly recommend it.

what's for dinner in your neck of the woods? stop by the WFDW flagship, Krisco, and see where the magic all began. ;)


also a quick pigeon baby update: the second egg still hasn't hatched. the baby continues to grow uglier by the day. .....






8 Comments:
Blogger blackbird had this to say:

wow - that does sound like easy french bread...I may have to try it.

10:51 AM 

Blogger Heather Smith had this to say:

The French Bread sounds yummy. Dinner for me tonight will be whatever I can grab before church!! Have a good one! Oh, and, you're right, it's too weird about our birthday!!

11:35 AM 

Blogger Heather had this to say:

Yummy! I will definitely be trying that recipe.

And that is one ugly pigeon-ling.

12:27 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I would just like to say that the french bread was *really* really yummy. i gave emily lots of reinforcing feedback on that one. :)

2:08 PM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

Sounds good, and I have to agree, that is one ugly baby bird, what is he/she having for dinner?

2:33 PM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

oh, and my WFDW is up.

2:35 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

i actually came across this site looking for ideas on how to get rid of pigeons. they're nothing more than winged rats if you ask me. exterminator is being called today.

7:49 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

1:03 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner