Tuesday, July 04, 2006
happy 4th of july!

so fabulous. we're leaving in a bit to spend the day with my family; but of course i had to give you a blog entry before i left!

i woke up this morning to breakfast in bed! my husband is so sweet! we had an orange roll and a raspberry roll (like cinnamon rolls) -- and fresh rasperries yummmm and orange juice! so this was delicious and fabulous, but he also brought me a dozen roses! this was a great surprise. i love my husband. i think he's the best.



and, for an update on the quilting; at long last we have good news to report. spencer's aunt is a quilting genius, and she fixed my problem. i went to sew with his aunts and cousins for many hours yesterday, and they helped me finish 10 squares! they actually did most of the work, and i cut and ironed. lol. in any case, we're getting together again on thursday to sew, and hopefully we'll finish them all up then!! here's a picture of the fabulous square, in all its glory:


enjoy your fourth, and remember the sacrifices of men and women to allow us our freedom!






4 Comments:
Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

Yeah for you on getting your quilting problem worked out.

Happy 4th!

2:33 PM 

Blogger Valarie had this to say:

I'm the cutter and presser around here, too. I can't wait to see it finished.

8:57 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Those are wonderful! I am so impressed. What was the problem?
Mom

9:52 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it National poker championships las vegas yasmin ahmad Canton girls hockey Best treatment for acne yasmin helps acne hydrogen

1:39 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner