Sunday, July 02, 2006
what? how did i forget HER?

baffling. last week i didn't have the laptop for a few days; and my list of favorites hasn't been exported yet to our desktop computer. SO i was browsing blogs through my site's links (on the RH side there), when i realized that one of my most favoritest reads wasn't listed!! how could this be? an oversight? must be.

so without further ado, i must formally announce the addition of mary over at Owlhaven to my blogroll. i've been reading her daily for quite some time now, and love reading about her adorable kids, her garage sale finds, and her sense of humor. welcome to my blogroll; if you haven't read her before, PLEASE go check it out; you'll be missing out otherwise. :)






4 Comments:
Blogger owlhaven had this to say:

hehe! Thanks!!

Mary

9:59 PM 

Blogger Kelly Wolfe had this to say:

Cool, I will check it out. I love new blogs to read. My list is pathetic. For the longest time, I couldn't figure out how to put more than three links since that's what the template allowed. Now I just haven't had time to put all the blogs we like. Will do that soon.

Lisa

10:35 PM 

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

I went over to say hey at Owlhaven. Thanks for the link.

7:21 AM 

Blogger Master Enigma had this to say:

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your visit made me smile.

5:55 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner