Wednesday, July 05, 2006
What's for Dinner Wednesday?

What IS for dinner tonight? i don't know! i'm quilting madly -- actually just cutting and sewing on lines -- nothing too major -- but i've been working hard on this all day! rather than making dinner, do you think it'd be ok if i just watched Kiss me Kate? that's what i'd RATHER do.

but i guess being a grown-up is about doing things you'd rather not do..... hmmmm.....i'd also rather make banana bread than cook dinner. what's with me? i'd ALWAYS rather bake than cook something like DINNER. lol.

any ideas??

what're you having for dinner?






4 Comments:
Blogger Muum had this to say:

oh, shoot, it's Wednesday! ah, chicken something???????

4:33 PM 

Blogger Sarah Jean had this to say:

Teriyaki Chicken on the grill, baby!

8:34 AM 

Blogger Kelly Wolfe had this to say:

Darn. Day late on this one. But I always have those what's for dinner panics when I realize, as a stay at home mom, I am prawbly supposed to be the one making it. EEEEEEEk. I agree with the grill idea above. Or breaded chicken. That's a way too frequently exercised option, or make your own Boboli pizzas or something.. Good luck.

Lisa

12:31 PM 

Blogger Elozia Marie had this to say:

Who says you can't eat banana bread for dinner? :)

10:10 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner